Secure SWCB-2S Wireless Two Patient Call Button and Caregiver Pager Nurse Alert System – 500+ ft Range – Elderly, Disabled, Bedridden Help and Emergency Safety Aid
Includes 2x Patient Call Buttons, 1x Caregiver Receiver, and screwdriver to install call button batteries. (Batteries not included. Requires 3x AAA batteries, 2x CR2032 batteries)
The Secure Wireless Remote Nurse Alert System is backed by the exclusive Personal Safety Corporation one year full-replacement warranty and exceptional customer service!
Don’t be fooled by the imitators; Trust in a brand that has been serving concerned care facilities and individuals since 1991! We guarantee your complete satisfaction.
All Secure Call Button Alert systems are FCC compliant, unlike nearly all similar call button systems available.
PSC is devoted to being your Patient-Centered, Solutions-Based, Cost-Effective partner for ALL your fall management and patient safety product needs. We pride ourselves on focusing our complete attention on exceeding the expectations of our valued customers with the industry’s most complete line of high quality fall management and patient safety products.
Our products have assisted in reducing falls in thousands of nursing homes and hospitals throughout the U.S., Canada & Europe.
PAIRING INSTRUCTIONS FOR CALL BUTTONS AND RECEIVER:
1. Press receiver “Signal” button until LED lights turn on
2. Press red and blue call buttons one at a time to pair with receiver (be sure to first remove plastic battery protector tabs by opening the call buttons with included screwdriver)
3. LED lights will flash to confirm successful pairing
4. Receiver will automatically exit pairing mode
5. System is ready to use. Repeat process if call button and receiver lose connection